1 to 1 Personal Training = One Trainer & One Client
• To increase spinal flexibility,
• To access yourBody fat, strength, endurance, and flexibility using state-of-the-art testing system.
• Will guide you through an individualized Pilates mat & equipment routine.
• To help you develop "core" strength and stabilizer muscles.
• improve posture and achieve proper body alignments.
• Identify and correct muscular imbalances and faulty movement patterns.
• Gain muscle strength without adding bulk.
• Improve joint range of motion and flexibility.
To bring you a uniquely balanced program, specific to your goals and needs, of Personal Training and Pilates in a one-stop package that utilizes the most advanced methods. You'll be trained and advised by a specialist with a solid academic background and years of hands on experience.
1 to 2 Personal Training = One Trainer & Two Clients
The newest personal training program that Galway Pilates offers makes it possible for you and a friend or other compatible partner to work toward similar goals under the guidance of one personal trainer.
Its objective is to encourage you to exercise properly and achieve your goals with the support of a partner. Choosing the right partner is the key. For example, if your goal is to improve core stability, it makes sense for you to work out with someone who shares that goal.
Other goals might include, increased flexibility, general conditioning/toning, or improved functionality for a particular activity or sport.